Extended Team Model.
Why it works?
Since 2005 we have been offering managed IT staffing services to our clients, helping to extend their software development teams with talented engineers quickly and efficiently. If you are looking for a reliable dedicated development team, our existing talent pool and our recruitment capacity are here to fulfill your needs.
On-Shore, Near-Shore and Off-Shore
Our delivery is based in Europe, allowing for at least several hours of time overlap. When you require closer collaboration, our dedicated team will operate onshore.
Skills and Expertise
Western Europe has its unique advantages in terms of the combination of hard and soft skills essential for success in software engineering. Your team will consist of dedicated developers with niche skills and extensive experience in the latest technologies, including blockchain, AR, and more.
The scale of the local talent market and regulatory framework allows impressive flexibility for your Team Extension. No matter how quickly your business expands, we can start small and grow fast. Our hiring process can be tailored to your requirements in today’s changing business environment.
We gather people around the idea of building solid software. Combined with career planning and professional management, it creates an inspiring environment. The result is an attrition level that is rare today.
The latest Tech
We consistently keep track of emerging technologies to deliver advanced software solutions. Our IT strategy consulting will help you choose the right technologies for your business and industry, map out the implementation strategy, as well as help you implement them.
Get the most out of online analytical processing, Big Data, and business process management
Enhance the security, efficiency, and speed of your business operations with Blockchain technology
Extended Development Team
How it works
- Assign hiring managers and facilitate interviews with candidates that have been previously confirmed by the client
- Analyze client’s development practices and specific process requirements
- Core team on boarding and building basic infrastructure
- Ramp up infrastructure and make it fully available
- Hire the rest of the extended development team members
- Fully establish operational and development practices
- Design and implement continuous improvement plan
- Monitor adherence to the best practices, detect / fix deviations at early stage
- Define "total cost per deliverable" KPI and work on its optimisation
- SLA-based support